Affordable, Portable Water Activity
- Lightweight - just 4 ounces
- Pocket-sized - 3.5 x 4 inches
- Easy two point calibration
- Self-contained - low maintenance sensor and readout in a single unit
- Most affordable water activity meter on the market
No temperature control
Capacitance sensor limits accuracy to ± 0.02 aw
Sturdy and Reliable
Originally designed for government inspectors, the 4-inch Pawkit is a reliable water activity instrument for use on-the-go.
How It Works
To make a measurement, flip back the sensor cover and fit the Pawkit over a standard AquaLab sample cup. A push of a button brings an accurate reading within five minutes.
Pawkit owners include government inspectors, jerky manufacturers, small food companies, and production-line QA managers, among others. The Pawkit is accurate to ± 0.02 aw , so it can only be used where a higher accuracy is not critical.